The information and expression of opinions that are contained in the site are intended to provide general guidance only and should not be treated as a substitute for specific advice concerning individual situations. It is provided free and does not constitute professional advice. Quality Meat Scotland endeavours to keep the information on this website accurate and current, however, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Quality Meat Scotland disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in relation to this website. Links on this website may lead to other websites and some information on this website may be provided by third parties. Quality Meat Scotland accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such information.
Use of this website is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this policy (the Terms). Quality Meat Scotland may update or revise the Terms at any time. The current version of the policy will be maintained on the website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of any changes to these Terms indicates your acceptance of those changes. This website is operated and controlled from Quality Meat Scotland’s office in Edinburgh, Scotland. If you use this website from outside the United Kingdom you are responsible for complying with any applicable laws. This website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with Scots law.
In no event will Quality Meat Scotland be liable for any damages, losses (including without limitation, loss of profits, business opportunities or data), costs or expenses of any kind which arise out of, or result from, any use of, or inability to use, this website or any other website that is linked to this website.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this website is protected by copyrights, trade marks or other intellectual property rights and laws. No content or material on this website may be reproduced, modified, linked to, distributed or transmitted (in any way or by any means) without the prior written consent of Quality Meat Scotland. However, you may print or download one copy of the materials or content on this website on any single computer for your own non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, no purchase is necessary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your details.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
4. Closing date for receipt of entries is detailed on competition page.
5. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
8. Entries will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date.
9. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the email notification within 30 days of receiving it. They must also confirm their delivery address for receiving the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to “The Scotch Kitchen competition, Quality Meat Scotland, The Rural Centre, Ingliston, EH28 8NZ.” within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE,
12. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
13. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
Let us take you on a journey into what makes Scotch Beef, Lamb and Pork so special, and how we produce such high-quality meat that’s renowned and enjoyed worldwide.